Monday 19 November 2012

MK2 Progress

I've been beavering away over the weekend in order to get this mask ready for sale before Christmas.

So, to keep you updated I have been using a cardboard mask as a base and have spent some time building the structure up using more cardboard. I have studied the depth and structure of the in game Scarecrow mask and its these features that are important and that make the difference. What I did was print out a few pictures, drew up some 'blueprints' and marked out on paper where it needed to be raised and lowered.

Since this picture, I have paper mached over the top to smooth it out and have given it a lick of black paint. I'll post up another picture of it at this stage later tonight. This is exactly the same process as the MK1 I made and it turned out rather well so this one should be even better!

Overall I think I should have the majority of the mask complete by the end of the week.

My aim is to get this on sale for 1st December.

let me know what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment